Thursday, October 11, 2012

Add Mechanic To My Resume

Yesterday, when my mom went to leave, her Jeep would not start.  It kept making this, TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK-TICK noise that was really loud! 

Of course, the first thing she did was call the middle son, who was in town so he could not rush home to help us!  She put him on speaker phone and he proceeded to tell her what to do. 

My mom, which is good at most things, sucks with anything vehicle related!  The poor soul can barely pump gas, so popping the hood was pushing it for her!  Bless her heart!

After a few minutes of middle son trying to tell her what to do,via speaker phone, he gave up and said he would be there as soon as he could!  BOL!

IMG_8399  IMG_8401

As soon as middle son got there, he was under the Jeep, getting down to business!!

Of course, I was right there in the driver seat ready to do what was needed!!

IMG_8402

Oh yeah, Middle son had Bandit there, but he was jumping around the Jeep like a maniac!  Bandit was no help! 

After a few minutes, me and middle son had the Jeep purring like an 87 year old cat with a hairball the size of a watermelon!!  BOL!!! 

IMG_8407

So now, not only am I super mantastic, I am also a super mechanic!!  Who knew I had so many talents!!!

17 comments :

  1. That's a good trait to remind the peeps you have - can lead to many many treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific Thursday you super mechanic.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright. Super mantastic! We miss you so much Higgins!!! You make a great tandem with middle son.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised at all. Not at all!! Higgins you have many talents and skills. I hope your peeps realize it and compensate you accordingly.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there nothing you cannot turn your paw too? Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also saw YOU in that IAMS commercial! If it wasn't you, it must be your clone! I am just like your mummy so I was cracking while reading this post.

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dog, is there anything you can't do Higgins - you are a super-dog!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grrrreat job there Higgins... JEEP??? Is your mom's Jeep named Jennifer like MY mom's is? Hey... you have KROGER too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Higgins...you are THE MAN!! I just loves a man that can work with his hands and fix things!
    I am VERY impressed, my friend.

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you can do anything you put your mind to, Higgins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop on by, I gave you an award!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. For once I will just drop a note asking for help. Urgently need any one who can help us help a friend with a dog missing in Blogville. I am not in the US and have tried Facebook and Tweet but some of you may know people in the state. Details on my blog. Thank you thank you thank you.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job, Higgins! You're definitely a super dog.

    Nicole and Macho

    ReplyDelete