Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election 2012

Sorry that I have been MIA, but mom has had a few things going on and clearly they have been more important than helping me blog…the nerve!

Anyhoo, I didn’t want this monumental day to go by without a woof or sniff, but I hope your humans voted today!

IMG_8592

My parents did, and could you believe that the election people would not let me vote?!?  I have lots to say about the election…don’t they realize that I blog, I am very important!

IMG_8590 

Oh well, even if I didn’t get to vote, I will be keeping a very watchful eye on the election results!! 

Happy Election Day!!

8 comments :

  1. So good of you to keep on your peeps and get em' to the polls!! I can't BELIEVE they didn't let you vote!!! Don't they know who you are??? The nerves...

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us informed, cause everybody here is tired for a ll day of stuff, we are going to bed early, See ya later Higgins buddy.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Higs! The telly's been on since 6 this morning LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I was just saying in the comments on another blog that the humans of our house voted, but that Elka didn't get one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea they did not let me vote either. That does not mean I did not try.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your favourite got in, they are all plonkers over here, pfft!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe they wouldn't let you vote Higgins! You looked very patriotic anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete