Monday, June 29, 2015

Mom Has Gone Too Far

My mom gots a wild hair up her butts and decided to make homemade dog shampoo.......


Fur the love of Milkbones, could she not get a wild hair to make homemade peanut butter snacks or homemade beef jerky?  


She used alls dis stuffs along with her precious essential oil, Lavender


And dis is what the torturous stuffs looked likes when she mixed it all together


Of course, then she had to try it out....OMD.....why couldn't she do dis on Niles, why does it have to be me?


BUTTS, I will have to say, it made my ManTastic sensitive skin even more ManTastic!!  I didn't comes out all red and itchy and mom was thrilled with the yummy smell!  She says I smell like a fresh baked oatmeal cookie and a tad of lavender mixed in.....


I say I smell like a ManTastic Hunk of ManDog all of da time, butts oh well.....to each their own!


Then she grabbed Niles and made him join in the fun of waterboarding bath time....


He was SoOoOOoOOoOOOoOOoo Mad!  BOL BOL BOL  He even stuck his tongue out at hers!


Butts when hims gots done with his waterboarding, hims was all cleans and smelling like a fresh baked cookie...errr.....I means a BoyTastic Chihuahua!!

Maybe tomorrow mom will hone her mad skills in on homemade kibbles, or snacks, or learn to sew stuffies or somethings fun!

18 comments :

  1. BAFFS!!!! You both got the baff treatments!!!
    Well I hopes there wuz LOTS of treats waiting fur yous both after all that!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look fabulously ManTastic! Though I would have put up a big scuffle...I hate b-a-t-h-s!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously wrong - all those ingredients would be so much in cookies - but bath stuff - seriously wrong :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look too sexy! Woof woof!! Xoxo MaddiethePug

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys mus smell delicious. and look very Mantastic.
    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD OMD WHAT ???????? She made SHAMPOO instead of Treats and Foodable?? THIS is a TOTAL TRAVESTY.... Why was she making SHAMPOO instead of Snacks and Foodables??? WHY???? WHY????????????????????
    PLEASE do NOT share this Recipe with us.... we do NOT want OUR mom to be cookering up THIS kind of Crazyness.... She is whacky enough as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruh roh ...I am not even going to let my assistant read this post for fear she might get some wild and crazy ideas. She sometimes goes crazy and does some DIY projects which half the time end up in the trash since she's not great about following directions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! My boys both HATE baffs. Maybe they might like it slightly more with homemade shampoo? No, prolly not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... you both look bathatistic !!!! I wish your blog had smell-a-puter.
    I can't wait to see what dat mad women makes next. Hopefully she will not try making you clothes.
    WAgs,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Homemade shampoo, your mom is very clever!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dunno if I'd wanna smell like a cookie, Finley might take a bite outta me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mom is so crafty! And you and Niles do look mantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks MUCH better for you than all those chemically shampoos!

    Abby the Lab

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like some good stuff!! You are two good lookin' dawgs!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Higgins:
    Fank you so much for the present in the mail, we gots it yesterday, on Thursday gussie goes to the frankenvet and we are going to try the lavender to see if it helps him and save the windows from cracking...evens the frankenvet is nervous....mom says fanks so much for the chapstick, everyfing is just wonderful, we will let you know how it all turns out....tomorrow mags and I goes, so we will use some of your magic potion also.
    stellie rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Higgie dear;

    Mum said that she will take me to the dog shampoo place near where we live right before the square dance so I will smell nice when we go. I have to hurry up and send some pics for some of the other things I want to enter.

    I am really looking forward to the Square Dance

    Toodle pip and smooshies

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD guys I think our pawrents were on the same page. We gots baths too last week :/

    ReplyDelete