Monday, July 6, 2015

OMD OMD OMD, I gots Awarded!!!

My cussins Ginger, Matt and Tilda over at the Bell Fur Zoo awarded me The Liebster Award...and since my dogatary decided to take an extended hiatus, ahem, this was just perfect for me!!  

Thank Y'all fur thinking of me!!!!


In orders to accept this award, I must answers some questions about my Mantasic self!!!!! 
ANDS the questions are:
1. What is your favorite place to go fur a car ride?
OMD, I loves taking Jeep rides to Dairy Queen!!!!  They gives me Ice Scream with a milk bone in it!!!  They just loves me there!!!

I don't wants anybodys left out, so I will choose both! BOL!!! 
2. Who do you wuvs the most in your family?
Well Duhhhh, my Mama!!
3. What are you most afraid of?
I am too ManTastic to be afraid of anything!!!
4. If you could only bring one thing to a deserted island what would it be?
My mama!!!  Then she would bring hers 'puter, hers iPhone, hers beds and all my snacks!!  She is always good at picking the good stuff when we leaves home!!  BOL!!
5. What is your favorite fast food place?
FUR SURE, Dairy Queen!!!  I also like Sonic cause I get popcorn chicken!!
6. If you had to choose between Ginger Bear snacks & Peanut Butter Bones which would you choose?
I don't wants anybodys left out, so I will choose both! BOL!!!
7. Who is your favorite Auntie in the whole wide world? Careful guys I think this is a trick question!!
OMD, Of course Aunt Jenny!  BOL!!  I musts be carefurs with loaded questions!
8. Brother wants to know what is your favorite dinosaur?
Those that don't eat meat, cause I would be a goner cause I am so Mantastic with Big muscles!
9. Where is your most favoritest place to snuggle with your paw rentals?
In their comfy bed!!!!!!
10. Who do you think is more Mantastic? Brother is so silly we all know who that is BOL!!
Ummmmmmmm, DUHHHHHHH, ME!!!!!   BOL!!!

Soooooo, now I must pick somedog or somekitty to give this award to and I choose Cookie!!!!  So Cookie, you must now answer some of my questions....

1.  Besides naps, what are some of your furvorite things to do?
2.  What is your favorite treat?
3.  Do you play fetch?
4.  Why did you start to blog?
5.  Do you like car rides?
6.  Is you scared of anything?
7.  Do you like to snuggle?
8.  Do you like cheese?
9.  Do you chase tree rats aka squirrels?
10.  What is your most favorite thing about blogging?

I can't wait to read your answers Cookie!!!!!!

17 comments :

  1. Congrats on the award! I got the same award, but mine looks very different. It was fun to read and learn all about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your award and what pawfect answers! I luffs learning all abouts my lovely furfriends
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We agree Dairy Queen is a magical place and peanut butter bones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof-hoo! Congratulations on your big award! It is well deserved my friend!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award Higgins!
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awardie Higgins!!!!! OMD, you gets IScream WITH a treatie in it????? Holy Cow Patties!!!!!! Where is this magical place, and do they have KING size??? :-)
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. You made some sound choices there to ensure a mantastic good time.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Higgins! I keep hearing about Ice Cream and how wonderful it is - i must try some
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great and well deserved award Higgins! We always love hearing more about our Blog friends!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and I can't wait to learn about Dairy Queen.


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I agree - Dairy Queen is pretty yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooh Higgie, dearest

    Thank you for bestowing my first award on me.

    Come to my blog and read my answers (if my ole mum can do it!!!!)

    Toodle pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Higgins thank you for sharing all your private information wif us, it is just like the internet where you can find out everyfing you ever wanted to know about everybody.......my mom used up ALL of that lavender you sent to her, on the 4th of July, hers put it on our collars to see if it would help us stay calm, we are wondering how we can get more from you....we have not used the peppermint yet, ....we loved the smell of that lavender tho.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Higgins & Niles,

    Mommy is going to the pot office after work tomorrow to mail your Christmas in July package. She wanted to make sure we have the correct address. Could you please send it to us at
    redricca(dot)sbcglolbal(dot).net ?

    Love ya......Mona, Prissy & Sammie Jean

    ReplyDelete