Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Special Snack Fur Me!

Lookie what one of  Dad’s furiend from his work made me…

IMG_0021

Special snacks, just fur me!!

 IMG_0023 

Dad made me share with my sister Maggie too….

IMG_0026

Let me  tell you….they were Y-U-M-M-Y!!!

IMG_0028

Y’all know that I am a very picky snack eater and these snacks got 5 paws from me!!

Hey Ms. Dad’s Furiend….I Need MORE!!!

Dad said that they are thinking of starting a business….if they do, I will let you know, cause these snacks are totally worth spending some green papers on!!

9 comments :

  1. Higgins,

    o lucky day for you to get goodies.
    I can tell by the look on your face they were
    yummy.


    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awfully yummy. My Mom made me some pumpkin treats like that once. Only she put a carob chip in the middle before baking them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, they must be delish - we can see that by the look on your faces!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well yummy Higgins. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look TOTALLY DELICIOUS Higgins. What Flavor were they? Chicken???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lucky Higgins! Those look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dad's friend must really love you, Higgins! Those look great!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete