Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It’s Meeeeeeeee, I’m Back!!!!!

Well, did you miss me???? 

Just in case you furgot what I look like, since my dog-a-tary has been a complete slacker….here’s a picture of me…

IMG_4204

Still mantastically handsome as ever!  Yes, and I am nekkid!  My mother is slacking in all areas of  Higgins, as you can plainly tell!

She blames her lack of dog-a-tary intentness on schooling the youngest son, work, mission trip, dishes, cooking….the list goes on and on.  When in fact, she is just doing a poor job in managing her time. 

We all know that, I COME FIRST!  So everything, not Higgins, is not important!  She should know that…it’s is clearly written in my All Things Higgins Pawbook!

Geeze, I tell ya….good dog-a-taries are really hard to find.  I been think of putting an ad in the paper, but she will not type that fur me either!

I hope that I will be around more…my mom got a hard warning today, from me about how she will need to shape up!!!

BTW, I have missed all of y’all!!!  :)

17 comments :

  1. Welcome back Higgins! I missed you. Sometimes I have trouble with my 'Help' too. Maybe you just need to give Her some chocolate. That'll get her going. Bribe her.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not good enough hey... I've been having some problems motivating my peep too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We have been among the missing too! But came back today. We would say it is hard to find good help but this time it must have been blog troubles.
    Wags
    Ernie,Chica,Lucas,Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see you, Higgins! Welcome back! Wrigs agrees with you 100 percent that good help is hard to find. I've been hearing a lot of grumbling about too many trips to the vet.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Higgins!!!!!! It is so good to see you mantastic self. I sure hope your "talking" to the help will make a difference in all things Higgins.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello Higgins! Welcome Back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We missed you too. Poor little Higgins, naked, starving, unloved - it is inhumane!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We also missed you Higgins. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. higgy! long time no see! welcome back!
    wags, bailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. HIIIIIGGINS!!!!!! Oh my gracious, it is so good to sees you buddy.
    My mum has been terribles lately too with typin' my dictations too. Do our moms REALLY has to cook and clean? I think not.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes we missed you and yes still very handsome
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. We understand, sometimes life gets in the way. Shiver seems to think that my whole purpose in life is just to focus on him and only him.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Higgins!! yes that help problem seems to be widespread. Glad your mantastic self is back!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Higgins, I have missed you bunches dude!!! And my furst pic of you is NEKKID??!! FABulous!! BOL
    You tells your Moms that she's gotta gets her priorities straight!!! Higgins FURST!!! Always!
    Geesh, what is wrong with peeps anyhu????
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. We've missed you, too. Glad to see your nekkid self

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Higgins,

    I sure did miss you buddy, I can't believe you've been so neglected! You haven't even been dressed!

    You need to have 'words' with the human!

    Good luck

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete