Thursday, September 5, 2013

One Fur You, One Fur Me

Well, I think my mom has FINALLY learned her lesson!!!  Or maybe she finally read the All Thing Higgins Pawbook page fur page, word fur word!  I’m not sure but she has really redeemed herself from my month long  journey of  abuse!  Lookie what we got treated too….STARBARKS!!!!!

starbarks1Starbarks 

OMD….now I know why everyone raves about it!  Me and Maggie got treated to a  Puppy Foam Latte….can I say we are hooked??  Yes, I can….cause we are!  It’s true!  BOL!

starbarks2 

Maggie liked it so much that she was licking it off  her furs…FUR HOURS!!

Mom, you are officially back into my good graces…..at least fur now!!

10 comments :

  1. That sure looks good. I can tell you liked it from all the foam on yur furs.
    Now I might have to ask my mom to get me one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like that treat was worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, we love the foam off latte too, it is coffeeriffic - wait, that can't be a word, ahh sod it!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x
    perhaps it is latticious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really good... I pawnder where I can get one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad mum is out of the dog house Higgins. We have never tried coffee foam. Must give it a try. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. BaaaaWaaaah Maggie has a Puppy Foam Latte MUSTACHE !! THAT is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, that does look good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We would love to join you for a foam latte
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY COWS!!!! I wish I could gets one of these magical drinks!!!
    They are calorie free, right?! I thinks they MUST be! Or, my diet won't allow it. Yups, I thinks they are....Ma! We gots to go to the Starbucky place!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: you guys look great!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puppy foam latte? I'm not going to let Wrigs see this--he'll be bugging me relentlessly if he gets wind of it.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete