Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Alien From Outer Space!

IMG_8261 IMG_8265 

Check out this strange alien that invaded my front porch on Saturday!!

 praying mantis                                                                                                                          

My human brothers were trying to get me to get it…

No sir-re-bob, would I be sketting something from outer space!

I don’t like aliens from outer space, they have ray guns!   We watch the sci-fi channel, I know all about ray guns!!

Aliens always take the smart ones to do experiments on.

Not only am I smart, but I am awesome, handsome and very mantastic! 

I would be a fine specimen for their experiments, so I let him go in peace!! 

You are welcome alien, very welcome!

15 comments :

  1. You don't want to hurt little fellas like that mate; they might have big friends....hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Deccy. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not look impressed Mr. Higgins :)

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My advice is to stay as far away from him as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are smart Higgins. You never know what would be lurking around the side of the house the moment you went for the little alien dude. Who knows how many lives you saved by your actions. Smart move indeed.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Higgins I gotta tell you those are FURENDLY Aliens.. So you did good ... chewsing NOT to hurt him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a smart one Higgins! You know when to leave well enough alone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you Higgins, those aliens are best left well alone!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good thinking Higgins! Those mantis guys look pretty serious. Coco is a stone cold bug killer, so I let her do the dirty work.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. That IS a strange alien. I wouldn't touch it either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't blame you for avoiding it!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hah, they really do look like aliens, don't they? (I think they even pointed it out on an X-Files episode once!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome alien specimen for our bug collection...hope we find one here! take care

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's right Higgins! You just stay away from those aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. eek, an alien invader!?! steer clear my dear!
    xoxo, bailey

    ReplyDelete