Monday, August 27, 2012

The Mischief If Back!

I’m Back, with Mischief!!  Y’all knew I could not hold out forever without causing some sort of mischief, right?!?

Anyhoo, yesterday I asked mom to let me out.  Whenever I need to go potty and I am let out the back door, usually, it’s a quick process!  Mom lets me out and leaves the door cracked.  I run out to the back yard and when I am done, I push open the door and run to tell her I am done!

Not this time…Teehee!!

After a little while she was in panic mode when she realized that I had not came back inside.  She went out into the back yard and called for me, and called and called and called!

Needless to say, I didn’t come running!

She was walking to the front door when she noticed me…

IMG_8300

I snuck to the  front porch and was enjoying some sunshine!!  The sun was so bright that I could not even keep my eyes open…it was heaven!!!!

IMG_8301

So what did mom do??  She snapped a couple of pictures through the blinds of me so she could end my mischief free streak!

BTW, I didn’t get into trouble…I am just too mantastic for mom to yell at me.  As usual, I was showered with a few kisses!  BOL!!!

11 comments :

  1. Have a great Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO look comfy, my friend! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way laying in the sun can be mischief, no way.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, i love the sun too!
    xoxo, bailey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, that looks like such a lovely warm place to take a nap!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I woud have stopped for some sunbathing too, Higs. Humans panic way too easily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love a good sunning in the morning :)

    xoxo,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great Monday :)

    Nicole and Macho

    ReplyDelete
  9. That isn't mischief! That is just good sunning!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete