Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Mischief

To be honest, there has not been a whole lot of mischief going on around our house.  I have been a very good boy while my mom recovers.

IMG_8253

The biggest mischief I have gotten into is wrestling with this shirt that keeps slipping off my arm when I sleep in my comfy cozy positions!

Dad did say that I was snoring so loudly on the couch that I was waking the dead, but I don’t consider that mischief, just a good nap!  BOL!!

Just a little update on mom:    she is doing great!!  She is finally starting to feel better, which is a big yay!  I was getting quite worried there for a while because every time I bought her a stuffie, she would just pet me, she had no energy to throw it.  Playing fetch with stuffies is very serious business around here and when that doesn't happen, I know something is wrong!  She is still slow moving, but will have a another liver test done this week, so we will get to see if her numbers are improving!! 

Thanks for all the pawsitive thoughts and prayers!!  Y’all are the greatest!!

19 comments :

  1. Get well soon mum. Have a good Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll all just keep the prayers heading in your direction until that stuffie is flying non-stop again. We nose you is taking really good care of your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be doing your job ofkisses and hugs, cause she is feeling better, Keep it up!!!!

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on sharing your paws of sympathy and I'm sure she'll be ready to throw those toys for ya in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you mom keeps getting better and then soon stuffie throwing will resume.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that mom is feeling better and getting better all the time! Higgins you are going to be nurse material for the whole Blogville if you aren't careful! :)

    Give mom some loves from us!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very happy your mum is feeling so much better. Those tropical illnesses really take it out of you. Mum's sister went to Morocco and it nearly killed her.
    You are a very good boy Higgins!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your Mom is doing better! Keep up the good work of making her well Higgins!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i woke up with a similar clothing malfunction but my arm was coming out of the neck!
    keeping my paws crossed for your mom :)
    xoxo, bailey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dats why we doggs should go nekkid...hehehe.

    I am so glad your mom is gettin betters, her had us worried. You keep up da good work on your nursin' duties.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad she is feeling a little better. Keep bringing her those stuffies! Humans love that.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paws still crossed for your momma
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope her tests come out okay! Paws crossed!

    I bet you are helping her to feel better. I agree with the fetching being very important. At my house, the squeaky ones are the most important!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay, I'm glad that your mom is feeling better!

    Hmmm....I'm not sure if snoring is mischief. If you can't help it, it seems like it shouldn't be counted against you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hugs and nose snuffles to mom! Take good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Higgins, GREAT news about your mom. Hope she continues to improve quickly!

    Snoring - hmpph, my Two Legged Ones are always on about my snoring - I don't hear myself so I don't believe them.

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm glad mom is feeling better. Maybe that's why you're staying out of mischief like a good boy.

    Take care,
    Colby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Higgins! I am so very sorry to hear about your Momma. We're keeping our fingers and paws crossed that her next liver test is fine and she is back to her old self soon! You have been such a good boy for her, I commend you little buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope she gets well soon! Will be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete