Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Got A Christmas Pressie!!

I got a box from Sweet William the Scot!  Woo to the Hoo!!!

IMG_8636

Mom made me pose real pretty before I could dig in!

 IMG_8638 IMG_8639 IMG_8640 IMG_8641

I was so excited that I went in nose first!  I smell something yummy!!

IMG_8643 IMG_8644

OMD!  Look how pretty everything is wrapped!

IMG_8645

I gots me a squeaky, a bone toy, some snacks and a Christmas shirt!  Woo!!

IMG_8646

OMD, the squeaky is a big ‘ol hotdog!  Squeak, squeaky, squeak that is all that my family has been listening too!!  BOL!!!

Thanks so much Sweet Williams for my Christmas pressie!!  I love everything!!!

14 comments :

  1. SW did a GREAT job with your gifts. Keep squeaking away Higgins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Higgins that is some cool swag you got there from Sweet William. How kind. Have a terrific squeaky Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. JACKPOT , you are the gift winner!! That Sweet William he goes all out.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD Higgins... Sweet William is a super GUY and a Super SHOPPER too!!! Just PERFECT stuffs fur YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats my guy~~sending the bestest gifts!!
    Have fun squeakin.....

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, how lovely! We love your tartan coat.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is an amazing pressie. I don't think I've gotten that many toys in 3 years. That tartan coat is cool! I wonder if SW would like to be my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that Sweet William! He sure knows what's to get a guy. Those look like some amazin' pressies Higgins!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    pees: LOVE squeakies!! Aren't the the BEST?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers Higgins! what a great box of pressies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Higgins...We are popping over to say "thank you" for the lovely Christmas card you sent to us. Looks like Christmas is turning out nice for you and we are saying prayers for Zoe. Poor Zoe. We hope the recovery goes well.

    Freedom, Casper, Nikki & Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helloooo Higgins ~ I am glad I got your name and got to be your Santa Paws this year. Merry Christmas Higgins Ho Ho Ho!
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful Christmas gift you've got there Higgins! We hope you're having a lovely Christmas filled with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete