Friday, January 13, 2012

Cold Day & An Award! Woot!!

IMG_6000IMG_5997 

It is a cold day and this morning when I went out to potty, I thought I would freeze to death!!!  Since then I have been bundled up on the couch!!  HA!!  I have been waiting patiently for mom to make a fire in the fire place like last night, but I am beginning to think that she is not going to do it.    I am ready for summer and warm pretty weather!   Winter is just not my thing!!  BOL!!

But I will tell you what is my thing….it’s this:

pawsome blogger award 

I received a Pawsome Blogger Award!  Woot!! 

 Basset Mamma gave it to me and I am one happy Chihuahua!  :o)

I must pass it on to 8 different blogs and that is the very hard part because I love them all and want to give one to everyone!! 

  1. Dog Eared Blog
  2. Jazzi’s World
  3. Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva & Truffle
  4. Tucker the WeeWeeChu
  5. A Pug's Tale by Lola
  6. Groucho The Wonder Westie
  7. The Charming chi
  8. Dip-Dip and The Bridge

Y’all stay warm today!!  :o)

17 comments :

  1. congrats on the cool award.

    You look so cumfy all wrapped up in your blanket.

    Happy Friday the 13th

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Higgins. Your such a sucky! LOL! You look awfully comfy. Congrats on your award! You are Pawsome, Higgins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Higgins!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Higgins and thank you so much for our awards. It means a lot coming from the Mantastic Higgins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! You look so warm and comfy all snuggled in your blankies. You all have a nice weekend and keep warm Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations friend! Keep warm.
    Blesssings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you for another lovely award Higgins - you are making us feel like movie stars!
    We are with you, we chihuahuas hate the cold, at least we haven't had any snow yet.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and congrats to yourself too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Award Higgins! i will post about it tonight! you are one good looking Chi!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree. Your picture wants me to cuddle up my dog Peanuts because it's a little cold here, too. I want to have me a snow day like yours!!!

    Well, now I know you're a Chihuahua. Congratulations on the award!!!

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award! What a bombdiggity thing to get! I don't like the cold either. Lucky it's summer here now haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Higgins, you are such a little star!! Happy you got an award!! and to snuggle on the couch in this cold weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Higgins,

    Congrats on your award :D

    Hey, if you don't want your snow, can I have it!! We've been waiting for some white stuff!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you furry furry much for passing this award to us!!!!!!!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Higgins, well done on your award - you deserve it, we love your blog! And thanks for giving us an award. I hope the weather improves - mind you, I would trade places - it has been soooooo hot Down Under, that I even tried to sleep in the walk in wardrobe last night, as it was the coolest place I could find! Oh, it was so hot yesterday I didn't even enjoy my trip to the river! BTW, that's a wonderful photograph of the trees. My Two Legged One loves it!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete