Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mischief!!

I have been so mischief free that I am not even going to post anything about me!!  Ahem {insert sounds of throat clearing}.  Instead I am going to tattle on the black devil cat my parents commonly refer to as Jasmine. 

Each and every morning that black devil cat Jasmine knocks me over on my way out to do my morning constitution  and I hate it!!    All I want to do is go outside and do my business as quickly as I can so I can get back inside and beg for breakfast!  Can’t she just wait a doggedgoneminute for me  to come back in and walk calming into the house with a few manners instead of bowling me over??  Geeze!

Take a look at these pictures…at first you think she is going to eat Flounder…but wait!!!

IMG_6398

Instead she drinks his water?!?!?  What are my parents doing??  They laugh and take pictures of it??  I don’t get it!  Smack her off the counter!!!

  IMG_6406 IMG_6407 

This happens every morning!  If I were the one getting up on the counter and drinking something that I shouldn’t be, like coffee, I would be in big trouble!  Trust me I know!!

Not to mention poor Flounder…I am sure he needs fish therapy now!  That has got to scare the scales off the poor fella!

IMG_1869

What are my parents thinking by allowing this?   This is so unacceptable I can’t even type anymore! 

16 comments :

  1. Maybe you need to protect Flounder from the black cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Higgins, it must be so exhausting for you living in that house with Jasmine and Flounder not to mention your humans who turn a blind eye! LOL I've said it before and I'll say it again.....it's gotta be tough being you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what could be a better tipple for a pussycat than fish flavoured water!
    Let us know if you find a good therapist for Flounder.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek! Poor Flounder! But you know what Higgins? That devil cat, ooops, I mean Jasmine, is drinking fish poo. HAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to say something like the above comment! Poop on/in Jasmine! BOLing for the rest of the day about this story!
    Loviesm Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Poor Flounder. Sometimes cats get away with murder.

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dog, your poor fish. I'm sure he has quite the stories to tell of the menacing giant cat face that drinks his water every morning. Eeek! I'm thinking you need to booby trap Jasmine so you don't get run over every morning. The nerve!

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. your poor Flounder! you should be his therapist!!! Dogs are GREAT for therapy!!!

    I just had my secretary post the Q&A that you tagged my sisters and i on!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just remember higgins...thats almost like drinking from the toilet heh heh heh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Higgins,

    It sounds like you're in need of some therapy too buddy!! What if she accidentally slurps Flounder up into her mouth with the water?!

    Oh no, it doesn't bear thinking about!!

    That sure is some serious Mischief buddy, you might need to up your game if you're gonna compete with that?! Tee Hee

    Good luck,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes Higgins. Jasmine looks just like Scratchy - the cat I live with. We have a pet frog that lives in water and my person had to lock the frog in the bathroom so Scratchy can't get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life can be very cruel sometimes mate... Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ow...what nice cat!! Jasmine is only thirsty not hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL That is so something Matilda would do if CBB were in a bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, at least she is getting a taste of fish without nibbling on the real thing.

    ReplyDelete