Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nicknames

Oh how much fun is this…a contest about nicknames!!  I found Sarge’s blog and could not resist to join in…PLUS there are prizes!  I want to win!  BOL!! 

Here are some of the names that I get called:

  • Mr. Mantastic which of course I love being called mantastic, because it’s SO true!!
  • Higgy, my girlfriend calls me this and it makes me blush!
  • Higgie Piggie, my brothers call me this because they are jealous because I am mantastic and they are not.
  • The Higster, kinda of cute actually.
  • Higmiser, who knows why they call me this??  Good grief!

There are all my nicknames and to be honest I will come to anything they call me as long as it is time to eat!!! 

IMG_7047

Want to join the fun?  It’s so easy…

Visit Sarge’s blog for the details.

16 comments :

  1. Of course I am going with Mr. Mantastic! Well....'cause you are! It's funny because lots of times when I read your blog Higgin's I have my own nickname for you as I find myself saying, "Oh, Higgie Diggs!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it has to be Mr. Mantastic. But for some reason I do like Higmister. But my vote has to be Mr. Mantastic.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Higgins!
    Wow, it's so nice to meet you! I think we're gonna be great furiends. I like your list alot and I am voting for The Higster! That sounds very cool and I now have you entered in the big drawing. Good luck!!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think The Higgster makes you sound like a film star! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has got to be Mr Mantastic, just because you are!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iz agree wiv amber, higgie piggie is cyooot! I has dunn the compertishun too if you wanna vote fur ma naymey - http://posiedorg.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/nickernamye-gamey.html !!! love n likkers, Posie dogery! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. GruffHello there to you! Thanks for dropping by to see me, you are most very welcome, I like to get to know my 4Legs, so will hopefully see you again soon! I love your Blog Header design - fabulous! Oh and I also love Mr Mantastic simply fantastic !! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Higgy best! In my head, you've always been Higs. I just didn't want to be rude and call you that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Higgy!! It just sounds cute!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Two Legged One (her that is) says Mr Mantastic but I like Higgy!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  11. No matter what they call you, you're adorable! I think Mantastic is my favorite of all the ones listed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HIGGY, i vote for higgy!
    xoxo, bailey

    ReplyDelete