Monday, August 8, 2011

It’s All About The Snack!

Mantastic Monday!!!

I have some many things that make my tail wag!  The most exciting thing, something that I have several of each day is….

Ginger Bear Snacks!!!

IMG_4885 IMG_4886

Not only are they cute, but they are soooooo yummy!!!

I love them so much that I will drool just from the anticipation of getting to bite down into that yummy-mess!!!

 IMG_1818 IMG_1819

See what I am talking about, I drool for them….the second picture you have to look hard because it blends in with the pillow!!

I told you they were good!!!

Mom gets them from Petco off the snack bar!!   I.  Am.  In.  Love!  HA!  

If I had to rank them on a one to five paw scale, I would totally give them FIVE PAWS!!

1 comment :

  1. Cousin Ginger likes the creme cookies and chocolate chip cookies from the snack bar.

    ReplyDelete