Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Hello again it is me Ginger.
photo (6)
Higgies was feeling a little overwhelmed with doing a post everyday so he asked if I would take a day off of his paws every week. 

Because I am such a awesome cousin I agreed .

In puppy news today:
ginger reading the news

Mom bought me some more awesome treats at Petco
photo
this time she bought ginger snaps and oatmeal….mmmmmm good.

I also would like to share with you my new parfume de puppy
viva la spa
It is called Viva La Spa and Mommy bought mine in Cucumber Melon. 
I must say I smell divine.

Oh right now for the real news.
Don’t Forget
ginger National Dog Day
I plan to do this all day
ginger
but if you plan to do something else, I think this is a perfectly acceptable activity, here is a link for more ideas

I will leave you with some heartfelt moments Mommy found on the blogosphere this week.  You may cry Mom sure did.
&



That is it for this week.
I hope you have a terrific Tuesday and don’t forget to come back tomorrow for Tail Waggin’ Wednesday.


0 comments :

Post a Comment