Friday, December 30, 2011

A Home For BB

My mom has a friend that needed to get rid of a toy poodle.  If  she could not find her a home by the weekend she was taking her to the pound.  Mom was on a mission and put the all bark alert out to find her a home!  Here is BB…

IMG_5866  IMG_5870

Of course, I am not that impressed with her.  Dad says I am jealous, but I am not.  I say that she looks like a rag a muffin that needs a good grooming.  I can’t, for the life of me, figure out what all the fuss is about.  Just sayin’.

Mom had the nerve to bring her home last night.  If  her furever home does not work out, my mom is threatening to keep her .  OMD.   The last thing we need around here is another dog! 

Paws crossed that her furever home works out!

5 comments :

  1. I think your Mom is secretly hoping she can keep her. Bandit needs a girlfriend ;)

    Love,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little thing.
    We hope she finds a better home than the previous one!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it works out for the little darling and for Higgins of course!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOM says "the most the merrier". But for your sake I hope a wonderful home will be found. But maybe it's your wonderful home, at least for a while.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete