Thursday, December 29, 2011

Woo To The Hoo!

I got an award!!  :o)  My first award and my tail is waggin’ with pure excitement!!

My furiend Nola gave me this…

liebster award higigns blog

Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, I must do the following:

Copy and paste the award on my blog.

  1. Copy and paste the award on my blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who gave me the award
  3. Pick my five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award
  4. Hope the blogs I've awarded share it!

I think the toughest part is picking five blogs, but here I go!  This award goes to…

7 comments :

  1. Thank you for giving us an award, hold on while we write our acceptance speech!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so muchy for giving us an award! We are delighted!!! It has inspired Groucho to be a little more productive and consistent with his posts!

    And, by the way, we do love reading about Higgins' adventures!

    One of Groucho's Two Legged Ones (Groucho is still recovering from his trip to the dog-ter .....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and congratulations on your award. Very deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award!! :)

    I hope you are enjoying the holidays, and I hope you have a very happy New Year! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :hugs to you: Thank you so much for the award!! I'm so excited! It will be tomorrow before I can post my 5 but I'm looking around!!! Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linked to you from Dip-Dip and the Bridge. I have 2 adorable chi's and just knew I had to come over and say hello! You're a cutie!

    Congrats on your award.

    ReplyDelete