Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Christmas Edition

Matilda is quite irritated with us about the whole putting a alarm by the tree..

I still think it is very comical

Back to the news:
Christmas is around the corner my furry friends
but
I have been kind of depressed this week.

Mom is feeling better from her surgery so Gram and Pap aren't here as much and it has put a damper on my spirits. Tilda is pretty tore up about it as well.

I miss my morning card rides with Pap and all the yummy snacks he would feed me.
Tilda misses playing pictureka with Gram & brother. I actually feel kinda sorry for her, but only just a little tinsy tiny bit.

But we must snap out of it because 
Will be here soon.


Paw Prayers:

Our hearts go out to the Houston Pittie Pack who suffered a heart wrenching loss last week.  Please join us and say a prayer for them during this difficult time.

5 comments :

  1. Oh you must miss Gram and Pap a lot but hooray that your Mum is on the mend!
    We are ready for Santa paws, just hope he can carry all we have asked for, hehe!
    Our prayers go to the Houston Pitty Pack at this very sad time.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mom is on the mend. And just think Christmas is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I didn't realize that your mommy had surgery! I'm glad she's starting to feel better!

    Big woofs & hugs to you! <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Mom feels better soon, it's no fun to be sick at Christmas. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your Mom is feeling better!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete