Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

ginger reading the news christmas

Christmas/New Years Edition

Had a fantastic Christmas but it started out a little rocky.

Bub woke us up at the crack of dawn which put a damper on my beauty rest, but I was all it’s okay cause I am sure Santa Paws came Winking smile.

I went out in the living room in search of my stocking and it was missing…Do what I say? Confused smile

DSC04609

Thank goodness brother had moved it so Mrs. Prissy pants Tilda would not get to it.

photo (15)

DSC04611

I was so excited I could barely contain myself…Come on Bubba hurry up I want to see what Santa Paws brought me.

DSC04613

Score… I was in heaven

DSC04617

After I chewed on my pig ear for a while I helped Bub open his presents, cause I was hoping someone gave him treats am nice like that.

DSC04657

After that I crashed with my new angry birds toy close by.

photo (14)photo (13)

I woke up and The Brat Tilda had my toy…Mooooooooooom.

photo (16)

I hope you have a Barktastic New Year my furry friends.

5 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic Christmas! Hope your New Year comes in the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting so many great pressies. Looks like the kitty cat is having more fun with the toys than you, so sweet!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas you had Higgins! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the link to your site from DogTipper. So glad I clicked on it! Love the design and adore Ginger. I've always had a soft spot for Bostons... I'll be back for sure. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete