Saturday, December 31, 2011

Oh No, Mom Is Crocheting Again

IMG_5900

A while back my mom made me  this hat.  Today she decided to make me a sweater to match the hat.  Mom is not crazy about how the front of the sweater turned out and also wants to make it more tapered in the back.  She said that she see where she needs to tweak it and is making plans to make another one.

IMG_5907

Hmm, the price of  having handsome and stylish clothes.  I wonder how I can make a mold of my body so I am not having to try on the sweater she is making one million times.  {{{SIGH}}}

6 comments :

  1. Well that is just too darn cute!! Higgins you should be thanking your Momma. Happy New Year and all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are soooo cute!
    Happy New Year Higgins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Happy New Year!
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehehe better you than me ;) Very stylish.

    Love,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, your sweater and hat set is adorable - on you!
    Don't even THINK of getting that measuring tape out Mum!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so handsome Higgins!!!! I had to go through the same thing when the Mom was making my zebra coat, she kept trying it on me until she had it right!

    Chi kisses, Lilibell

    ReplyDelete