Friday, December 23, 2011

It’s Been A Tough Couple Of Days

One of my two legged brothers has a poodle and he has been so sick. 

Last night Bandit started throwing up and had bloody diarrhea. 

I know, that is lots of TMI.

Mom took Bandit to the doctor this morning and at first I was a little upset and hurt that I was not getting to go bye bye, but when they got home and I smelt the  VET on them, I was waggin’ my tail to a different tune!  HA!

Bandit had to get IV’s, two shots and is on medication for 5 days.  He is trying to feel better but is still really weak.  I sure hope he gets to feeling better before Santa Paws comes to town!

5 comments :

  1. Oh, poor baby!
    We hope he feels lots better soon and can enjoy Christmas with you all.
    Merry christmas wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bandit. Give him hugs and kisses from his cousins.

    Love,
    Ginger & Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. Paws crossed for Bandit :(

    Rocco and Leia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Bandit is doing better!! Keeping my paws crossed too!!!

    ReplyDelete