Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wide-Eyed & Bushy Tailed…Kinda

This morning I was ready to get up and tackle unknown adventures for the day!  I promptly woke my mom up at 5:30 am and headed out doors for the necessary  morning potty break! 

After that I ran around and looked very cute until I received a morning snack from a very slow moving mom.  Then I treated myself to breakfast.

Hmmm, strange thing happened after that.  After all the excitement of starting an early morning, it completely tuckered me out.   With mom already up for the day, I decided that it might be a good time for a little nap on the couch. 

IMG_5790

I am thinking that mom is not real happy about the nap…I heard grouchiness coming from her as she snapped my picture.  HA!

4 comments :

  1. Higgins, you are getting as lazy as I am!! Happy napping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Higgins,
    Very nice to meet you too. I say well.....that you need a nap any time that you need it!! They can say and think what they want but a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do, bol

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Higgins, I know this feeling - I wake up very early in the Summer (which it is now, 'Down Under') and I tell everyone about it - then a few minutes later, I'm sound asleep again! BTW, thanks for visiting my blog last week!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete