Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Note From My Mom

Mom’s can be so embarrassing at times, but she is just insisting that I let her post!  So here is my mom….

Thanks Higgins!  Just wanted to let you know that I am so happy to be home!  I had one of the best trips with 40 teenage kids, EVER!!  The only thing that would have made it better is Higgins was there!!

I have just begun to read through all the comment love that you left on Higgins blog today and I have to say y’all are awesome!  I have missed visiting your blogs and look forward to getting back into the swing of things!!

Thanks for the friendship…pet bloggers are the bombdiggity!  HA!

~Higgins Mom

8 comments :

  1. About time you got home! Higgins was taking over the blog and you know what happens when you let doggies take over ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. Some of MOM's best trips have been with teenagers on their mission trips. I have not gone on one yet. But in a little while I'll get to go because they are going to an animal rescue sanctuary in Kanb Utah and dogs are welcome! I know Higgins missed you very much.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Higgins is happy to see you again, he has being going through no end of abuse while you were away, BOL!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - so happy to hear Higgins has got his Mom home again!! I was getting worried for him, he was really missing you!! :)

    Wags to all,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your back! Higgins must be soooo happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home Higgins Mom! I bet Higgins gave you a HUGE greeting like I do when my Two Legged Ones go away. Loads of tummy rubs coming up for Higgins!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had a great time and yep...pet bloggers rock!

    ReplyDelete