Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Love Going To Town

Going to town is a big deal!  We live about 30 minutes away from anything exciting, so when mom grabs my collar and leash, I know it’s going to be an adventure of some grand proportions!!

The agenda, taking the youngest human to the orthodontist.  While that was not so exciting in itself, it gets me closer the grand prize of the trip….

ht6

I had to wait in the truck fur 87 hours while the orthodontist did whatever he does to the youngest sons teeth.  I don’t get the big deal, one day he has metal things attached, now he no longer has them.  Such a waste of 87 hours in my book! 

Okay, now to the good stuff!!!

ht1

My favorite store!!!!  Woot!

peemail

As you saw yesterday…the first thing to do is leave pee mail!

 ht2 ht3

Then I had to check the latest fashions!!  I love the first shirt!

ht4

But the most important part of Petco is the snack bar!!!  Yum!  I ran out of snacks at home, so this was a “must” visit section of the store!

After we paid and left, of course I had to check to see if there was any responses to my pee mail!  It’s was all good cause no doggies had been by, but I went ahead and left more for good measure!  HA!

Now fur the most bestest part of the trip…..Dairy Queen!!

 ht5 

I love this place!  All we have to do is pull up to a magical box, mom says we need a doggie treat, then we drive around and this wonderful lady hands me ice cream!  OMD!

Going to town was a HUGE happy!!

12 comments :

  1. Such a lucky dog to get to go to the big town and get treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum. Cookies and a cold doggie treats. I guess we would wait 87 hours for those. :)

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Higgins you really are royalty! First the treats then ice cream hand fed to you by a waitress....awesome my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... you're pretty well known at Dairy Queen aren't you mate?! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, Petco and Dairy Queen, bet you are glad to have spent those 87 hours waiting now eh Higgins!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I would have died happy if I'd gotten to eat that box of treats and an ice cream.

    Isn't 87 hours a really long time to be in a truck? That's more than 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big boy going on into the big city eating some ice cream. What a dream come true!

    I love DQ... PETCO... that's like doggy heaven!

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pawsome stuff Higgins! Petco looks like a great place!!!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great adventure Higgins, except the 87 hour wait in the truck. But well worth it my friend!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  10. cookies AND ice cream, on the same day?!? wow, lucky dog.
    xoxo bailey

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY DOG!!!!!!!! Dude, that is awesome. Wonder if my DQ does this...Talk about customer service.
    Petco does have a pawsome treat selection.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like you had a very fun-filled day! I love how you always leave pee-mail first. I have tons to learn from you!:)

    ReplyDelete