Monday, September 24, 2012

For Those Who Thought I Furgot To Blog

It’s my moms fault!

IMG_8361

I completely have been neglected…and WHY??

PINTREST…evil, no good Pintrest!!  It has been the reason for my neglect.  My mom has gotten all kinds of crochet projects up her crawl that she wanted to make. 

My mom is a little on the crazy side, because instead of just making one thing, she has started several projects at once.  She has a ADD when it comes to crocheting…

IMG_8356

She has been making  key chains, blankets, rugs, scarfs…

IMG_8358

The only thing she has actually finished is about 2 dozen key chains…

IMG_8357

The rest of the things are half finished and scattered everywhere! 

 IMG_8363 

The only reason I am still putting up with this madness is because when she went to buy more yarn on Saturday is she brought me back this cool shirt! Thank goodness she is still thinking of me just a little bit!  If not, I could be nekkid!

So please don’t forget me.  I am hoping that this Pintrest craze will soon pass.  She gets bored easily and my paws are crossed that Pintrest will become boring to her…or maybe the whole website will crash so I can get my mom back!

15 comments :

  1. Hey Higgins!
    Wow, I think your peep is really talented! Great yarn work. At least you got a cool shirt out of it...love the design!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be happy, you got a cool shirt there Pirate Boy. OK, OK so pinterest is taking over the world, what next. Like my Mom says, NO facebook, twitter, no others either, It's me and my dogs, oh yea and Dad.

    We are still here to check up on you.
    Susie & bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feels your pain...my mum goes there and decorates her pretend mansion.
    At least your mom is actually bein' productive...and you got a shirt.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it is getting cooler here, therefore it must be getting a bit cooler there too... that is when I think about crochet stuff.. not that I know how to crochet, but I remember my grandmother never was without yard in her hand.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. I know ALL about pintrest. It may be why my cousins and I all had MATCHING SCARVES at Christmas. Can you imagine the horror?

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. My human uses the pinterests too... evil thing, taking away precious belly rub time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY mom doesn't even know what Pinterest IS... well, neither do I, fur THAT matter. I guess I am glad of it now that I can see how it has totally TAKEN YOUR MOM OVER. I hope she is still remembering to Feed you and let you out to pee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness my MOM has no idea about this thing called Printerest. Are you being fed? I hope so. I do like your new threads, very cool.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't feel bad. My Mom is a crochet nut too. But I just lay next to her while she's crocheting and slowly work my way up to laying on her ball of yarn. BWHahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Higgins, I don't know what to say 'cause I too am hooked on Pinterest! I have found tons of crochet patterns and like your Momma have lots of projects on the go. Your Momma's crochet projects look great! I am glad to see you did get a cool new shirt though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom's hooked on Pinterest too, and what's worse is she has it on her PHONE!!!! Good to see ya!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Higgins, that shirt is very lovely. I do feel for you. No doggies should be neglected BUT those pretty things your mum is making are soooo cute. It is almost worth it. And I am sure she will make you something to suit your style. I also just got to know about Pin and I am sure I will get crazy soon. Haha.

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Higgins, it's lovely to see you (cool shirt by the way) and I know how you feel - She has been neglecting my blogging - something about work, work, work (which obviously is not fun as She never says 'work' with a smile on her face!) and then being SOOOOO tired so I hear you, buddy, I know how you feel!! I'm a wee bit blog-deprived these days! But She said I had to say that I'm still 'spoilt rotten' (whatever that means) and still having MANY cuddles and walks and sniffs and Westie Rolls so I'm not really deprived at all!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Higgins you are orphaned because of Pinterest. Naughty mum. However she did by you the cool shirt. Looking good pal. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, I feel the same way.Pinterest has to go!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete