Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve & Contest

Hey Y’all!!

! IMG_0081

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

I have missed all my furiends and wanted to drop by to wish you all the happiness and joy that this season brings!

I have not been around much lately, and I hate to ask, but I need you!!

Me and mom decorated my house for Christmas…..then we got a wild hair and decided to enter it into a contest….

I am trailing behind in 3rd place and I am devastated!!!

Would you help me?

You need a Facebook page, and if you have one…..go here!

Then click on my photo…..it looks like this….

c5f09661-fde4-46c5-90db-112240ae056c_medium

and then vote fur me…..please!!!

I want to win so badly!!!

The contest ends on the 27th!

Thanks furiends!!

I will be back tomorrow…..mom said that I will have a special announcement to share!

until then,

Happy Christmas Eve!

8 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Higgins.
    Of course we will vote for you.

    xo Cinnamon, Linda & Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had FB because I would certainly vote for you!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and the family a happy holiday, a merry Christmas. We hope the day brings you joy. Have fun and lots of treats.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We voted for you. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH HIGGINS.... we are so sorry butt we are not allowed to have that FaceBark thingy... If we WERE... we would fur SURE be VOTING fur YOU.

    Merry Christmas Dear Furend... HURRY back to us buddy.. we MISS YOU>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked on the link to vote for you, and when I clicked on the link to vote, it just took me to the company website. I'll try again later.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for you and with a little help from the rest of blog friends i think you can win. Good luck and merry Christmas. Lady Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house looks great! Hope you're having a pawsome festive season!

    ReplyDelete